[sr-dev] Failed to suspend processing error

M S shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:46:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have upgraded to Kamailio v4.3.3 rev. e275bc on my test server running
debian wheezy 32 bit and getting this error,

--
ERROR: async [async_sleep.c:248]: async_send_task(): failed to suspend the
processing

Basically, I am running a sql query in script which if returns any records
then i suspend the transaction with "async_task_route" to process data
returned by query later on. The problem happens when this
"async_task_route" method is executed. This is old code which was working
perfectly fine with Kamailio v4.3.2 and it only gives error after the
upgrade to v4.3.3.

Please help.

Thank you.