[sr-dev] TCP connection close event

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Oct 1 15:46:55 CEST 2015

> On 11 Sep 2015, at 17:48, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> there is a feature added not far ago to usrloc module to remove location
> records if the tcp connection is not active anymore - see the module
> parameters. Iirc, doesn't work for db only mode.
>
> Strictly to your question, I don't remember such event route being added.

Consider having an outbound edge server in front of another server that is
the registrar. Deleting usrloc entries doesn’t help, since the TCP connection
is elsewhere.

I need the edge proxy to react to a connection closing and find a registration
based on that (in htable or something). The missing part is the connection close
event route…

It’s not really the outbound module (not using outbound here) so maybe we could
hook something up in the tcpops module.

Sorry for the latency in reply...
/O