[sr-dev] [kamailio] SNMPstats dialog 0 afeter reboot (#424)

igorPot notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 30 12:00:53 CET 2015

I have rebooted my kamailio machine and now the value of kamailio dialogs is always 0:

KAMAILIO-MIB::kamailioCurNumDialogs.0 = Gauge32: 0
KAMAILIO-MIB::kamailioCurNumDialogsInProgress.0 = Gauge32: 0
KAMAILIO-MIB::kamailioCurNumDialogsInSetup.0 = Gauge32: 0
KAMAILIO-MIB::kamailioTotalNumFailedDialogSetups.0 = Counter32: 0

And also the status is:

KAMAILIO-MIB::kamailioDialogUsageState.0 = INTEGER: idle(0)

How can I change it to active(1)? I have dialog.so loaded as well as modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4) and dlg_manage().

If I do 'kamctl stats dialog':

# kamctl stats dialog
dialog:active_dialogs = 498
dialog:early_dialogs = 57
dialog:expired_dialogs = 24
dialog:failed_dialogs = 73222
dialog:processed_dialogs = 539449

I have the same configruation of SNMPstats and kamailio in 2 other machines and it works perfectly. In this machine it worked until I rebooted the machine.

I asked this question in th emailing list and I got the following response:

"Must be something in how the SNMP module reads the data from the statistics counters."

I don't know if this could help.

Thank you.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/424