[sr-dev] [kamailio] tmx: Fix relayed_replies counter (#420)

Stefan Mititelu notifications at github.com
Fri Nov 27 11:17:14 CET 2015

IMHO, the _tmx:received_replies_ are not counded right also; right now the counter shows only completed_6xx/5xx/4xx/3xx/2xx.
I think it should be 0 for the first scenario(i.e. no received reply, only local generated ones) and 3 for the second scenario(2 x 200 + 1 x 180 received). I'm thinking of a solution for this also.

What do you think would be the right values for those scenarios?

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/420#issuecomment-160105495