[sr-dev] Releasing Kamailio v4.3.4

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:40:34 CET 2015

Hello,

short reminder that later today Kamailio v4.3.4 will be released. For
any commits to be done in branch 4.3 after 12:00UTC, send a short note
on sr-dev to avoid conflicts with building the packages. Once the
announcement of the release is sent out, commits can just go in branch
4.3 as usual.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 30-Dec 2, Berlin - http://asipto.com/kat