[sr-dev] curl/utils HTTP-query crashes

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Nov 18 08:25:10 CET 2015

Hi!

I have some strange crashes in the CURL module that I’ve been working on. Yesterday I heard from a customer that use the http_query function in the utils module that they get a lot of crashes too, so unfortunately it’s something I copied from the http_query module that cause the crash.
I haven’t yet gotten any dump files from them, but in one case I have all core dumps pointing to
the neighbourhood of the code where the module assigning the result of the query to the PV variable.

I’ll continue working on this and will try to repeat it on my own systems so I can track it down, but if anyone else have been using http_query and got crashes, please let me know and we can possibly work on this together.

/O