[sr-dev] [kamailio] rtpengine: hash table to keep the selected nodes (#390)

Stefan Mititelu notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 16 16:01:43 CET 2015

Updated pull request. Some of the most important updates:
- free previously allocated shm in case of reached memory limit and solve possible segfaults; tested this using -m 128 and a large table: kamailio didn't crashed when had no memory for the entries and still accepted calls afterwards.
- always lookup hashtable before selecting a new node; this fallbacks to the previous behaviour
- check also for viabranch when matching the call in addition to the callid; tested this for simple calls i.e. viabranch was STR_NULL; _didn't tested it_ for real-life branching scenarios as we are not using it; here I'd need some help from your side, if you use those scenarios and have time for it; IMHO the matching should be fine as I'm checking the viabranch value I get from the struct sip_msg.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/390#issuecomment-157059972