[sr-dev] Kamailio 4.3.3 HTABALE issues

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 12:22:45 CET 2015

Hello,

On 10/11/15 12:07, M. Imran Iqbal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm facing issue in htable module when I use following parameter
>
> 1-
> modparam("htable", "timer_mode", 1);
>
> ERROR: <core> [modparam.c:139]: set_mod_param_regex(): parameter
> <timer_mode> of type <2> not found in module <htable>
>
> 2-
> htable Expiry route is not triggering.
>
> event_route[htable:expired:mytable]
>
> I think there is an issue with the documentation and the code
> available on GIT

timer_mode doesn't exist in the code, so I expect to be some copy&paste
issues done long time ago, as it is in the readme for quite some time
(or maybe a plan to implement it but not done in the code).

The master branch has timer_procs which is intended to allow starting
its own timer process in htable module.

The event route should be part of v4.3, can you run with debug=3 and see
if you get some hints fromt he log emssages?

Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 30-Dec 2, Berlin - http://asipto.com/kat