[sr-dev] [kamailio] Add domain to connection test query so it works with Cassandra (#161)

Erik Davidson notifications at github.com
Wed May 13 18:18:00 CEST 2015

This adds the 'domain' column to the testdb_udomain db connection test in the usrloc module.  When using Cassandra 2 as the database module (a module I'm working on that I will be submitting a PR for once it's stable) doing a query by only username can cause issues if you create your Cassandra partition key as username and domain.

This shouldn't affect the query functionality in general as it's only doing a query to test the connection to the database.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/161

-- Commit Summary --

  * Add domain to connection test query so it works with Cassandra

-- File Changes --

    M modules/usrloc/udomain.c (21)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/161.patch