[sr-dev] [kamailio] Failed to query database "no private memory left". Kamailio daemon automatic shutdown. (#156)

DEBOJIT KAKOTI notifications at github.com
Tue May 12 10:52:16 CEST 2015

I am using kamailio mysql module to read my route information and route the calls according to it but from few days kamailio process is shutdown automatically. When I have checked the log file I got following Error messages.

ERROR: db_mysql [km_res.c:81]: db_mysql_get_columns(): no private memory left
ERROR: <core> [db_row.c:116]: db_allocate_row(): no private memory left

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/156