[sr-dev] building app_lua module fails in debian jessie

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Mon May 4 21:05:06 CEST 2015

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> Can you check how the lua compile and lib flags can be dumped with
> pkg-config? Maybe they changed the name for lua, used to be lua-5.1.
>
> There is an option to list all packages that are available in
> pkg-config.

It turned out that my debian/rules missed

LIBDIR ?= lib/$(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH)

It didn't matter in wheezy, but did in jessie.  So there was nothing
wrong with lua.

In order to avoid more problems later, I started again from pure
kamailio jessie/debian.  Since I want a single debian package that
includes all the modules that I use in my config, i added a new custom
module_group to Makefile.groups and then replaced in debian/rules
kstandard group with my custom group and commented out making and
installing the package groups.  Is that the right approach?

-- Juha