[sr-dev] [kamailio] Anyone thinking about adding JWT (JSON Web Token) support to Kamailio (#29)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Tue Mar 31 17:14:39 CEST 2015

I am not aware of tools converting from text to docbook xml, maybe google can reveal some.

The other way is the usual - write docbook files and then run:
```
make modules-readme modules=modules/auth_jwt
```
You need docbook tools/utils and xsl schemas installed. If not available for you, no problem, we can generate the readme and push to git repository.

Writing in docbook is rather simple, you can easily see the format from other modules -- look into the doc/ subfolder of each module. You need the Makefile from there, updated to reflect the name of your module. The look at the modulename.xml for the base file for the docbook of the module. Besides the author info and some other details, this file includes other files, the most common being modulename_admin.xml .

Thinking of a module that doesn't have large docbook and can be a good starting point: async

Some other notes about docbook files:

  * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/module-docbook-readme

Regarding the RPC, do you need to add such commands?

Besides the link from Victor, check also the RPC API -- it might not be really up to date (maybe some new stuff missing), but what is there should be still valid:

  * http://www.kamailio.org/docs/docbooks/4.2.x/rpc_api/rpc_api.html

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/29#issuecomment-88128225