[sr-dev] Crash bug

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Mar 30 23:22:58 CEST 2015

In the absence of any other information, I am going to chalk this up to
the fact that our SIP stack responsiveness check, which was added to the
monitoring script to monitor for the deadlock I reported earlier, is too
sensitive. It probably restarted Kamailio on a hair trigger, and the
memory error in PID 6979 is just a side effect.

I'm going to disable the SIP check, and hope your patch fixes any
possible deadlock.

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)