[sr-dev] [kamailio] Anyone thinking about adding JWT (JSON Web Token) support to Kamailio (#29)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Mon Mar 23 23:13:28 CET 2015

To give more details about the procedure to get a new module and access as developer:
* fork kamailio repository and put your new module inside it (recommended as you are already on github, otherwise we can retrieve the code on sr-dev mailing list)
* make pull request so we can review the module to be sure it follows the rules of the project (e.g., GPLv2 or license compatible with it, coding style is acceptable, exiting functions from core are used instead of a duplicated implementation, the new module has the required xml docbook documentation)
* if all is ok, then you are granted write access to kamailio repository and you can develop and push directly to this repository in the future

If you need other details, write here and we can assist. Looking forward to see the new module!

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/29#issuecomment-85226909