[sr-dev] [kamailio] kamailio doesn't provide number of registered users stat when usrloc in db_mode=3 (#113)

mading087 notifications at github.com
Thu Mar 19 17:40:45 CET 2015

The script option with snmpd.conf seems ideal for my need. Thanks a lot for pointing that out.
Think I'll give it try using python snmp-passpersist module.
Guess X minutes cron job would be easier for straight snmp calls like get, walk etc.
And the same python script can be hooked up with kamctl for on demand query as well.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/113#issuecomment-83654563