[sr-dev] [kamailio] Add kamailio-evapi-modules (#112)

Eloy Coto notifications at github.com
Wed Mar 18 13:52:59 CET 2015

Hi,

These changes create the kamailio-evapi-modules in debian wheezy + debian jessie. Before we don't have this module in the deb list.

Could you check if I did all ok? It works in jessie but I want to know If I did 100% compliant

Regards.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/112

-- Commit Summary --

  * pkg/kamailio/deb/jessie: Add kamailio-evapi-modules

-- File Changes --

    M pkg/kamailio/deb/debian/control (12)
    M pkg/kamailio/deb/debian/rules (3)
    M pkg/kamailio/deb/jessie/control (12)