[sr-dev] [kamailio] ndb_redis lost connection (#108)

Vicente Hernando vhernando at systemonenoc.com
Fri Mar 13 14:19:22 CET 2015

Hello,

I have committed a patch fixing authentication when ndb_redis module
reconnects to redis server.

I am not sure if this was your problem, but I suspect your problem was
authentication related.

ndb_redis module only provides an interface to hiredis library. It has
nothing to do with websockets, etc.

Hope it helps,
Vicente.