[sr-dev] [ser-dev] re.h - subst_str ussage

Cockhootec Yahrabee cockootec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:43:13 CET 2015

Hi guys,
I am trying to 'search&replace' some patterns in message body but
unfortunately with no result (but bunch of errors).

First of all I am trying to perform regex substitution as one that can be
seen at https://regex101.com/r/vF1kZ7/1

Since I have regular expression I am trying to convert it so it will work
with `sub_str` function from re.h

Here is my attempt:
https://gist.github.com/ivanbarlog/1b552b57e89bf4670872#file-test-c-L12

I had quite lot of errors but last error I am getting is that
`subst_parser` cannot find separator
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/blob/master/re.c#L240

Since the `struct subst_expr` is not parsed right the next error is
segfault in `subst_str` function.

If someone can explain me how exactly I should use `subst_str` function
with my regex I'll be really grateful. Little example code would be also
great.

Thanks in advance