[sr-dev] Redis disconnect when websocket endpoint try to call

Vicente Hernando vhernando at systemonenoc.com
Mon Mar 2 11:32:08 CET 2015

Hello,

On 03/02/2015 09:51 AM, Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
> Hello. I use this version of kamailio
>
>  kamailio -v
> version: kamailio 4.3.0-dev4 (x86_64/linux) a6510b
> flags: STATS: Off, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, TLS_HOOKS, USE_RAW_SOCKS,
> DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM, SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC,
> F_MALLOC, DBG_F_MALLOC, USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT,
> USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER, USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST,
> HAVE_RESOLV_RES
> ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
> MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535, DEFAULT PKG_SIZE 8MB
> poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
> id: a6510b
> compiled on 05:30:34 Feb 18 2015 with gcc 4.8.2
>

> Now i Have some problems with redis.
>
>  I try to get some replies from redis. Time after time redis request
> give me null result.
>
> I see this error at log when this reply received
>
>                redisc_exec(): Redis error: Server closed the connection

You seem to have a problem connecting to your redis server.

Could you post more of the log? Redis module should try to reconnect and
execute the command again.

Also, you should study the log in the part where redis module
initializes, etc.

> This happens only with websocket endpoints. My queries is:
>
> redis_cmd("srv1", "EXISTS $si", "s");
>
> So at xLOG i see that $si correctly sended, but result is null. At db
> I keep key IP with value TIMESTAMP

In the case redis module cannot connect to the server NULL reply is correct.

Vicente.