[sr-dev] calling module's functions in my custom module

Cockhootec Yahrabee cockootec at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 15:23:16 CET 2015

Hi, I am trying to develop custom Kamailio module in C and I am wondering
if Kamailio itself provide some kind of mechanism that allow me to call
other modules functions.

Most of the functions I need to call are defined as "static" and there are
accessible only in kamailio.cfg file (eg. nathelper's 'fix_nated_sdp_f()').

Is there any chance that I can call these methods in my custom module? Or I
need to use them only in kamailio.cfg and provide it with my module?

Thank's for help in advance.