[sr-dev] [kamailio] kex: per module memory debugging (#225)

Stefan Mititelu notifications at github.com
Mon Jun 29 16:50:55 CEST 2015

The new feature is under the DBG_MOD_STATS define (currently enabled in the f_,q_ and tlsf headers). While implementing this I've noticed that the structures I have to use were similar to those used when the MEMDBG=1. So I decided to "merge" some parts of the code(stubs and some structure params) with the code under the DBG_QM_MALLOC, while still maintaining log differences (this feature does not log anything).

Please tell me what do you think about it.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/225#issuecomment-116713708