[sr-dev] [kamailio] P-Charging-Vector handling as RFC3455 (#215)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Tue Jun 23 12:52:17 CEST 2015

That was my concern of binding the variable to a specific module which has the role of writing to an accounting backend. Either acc or acc_radius module, you practically force using the selected module to be used when wants to use the variable.

Think that someone might want to store the value in database or in syslog and from there to import in their billing engine that might use radius or not.

Therefore my idea to place it in a (rather) independent module of backend storage, so one can use it with acc as well as acc_radius (or acc_diameter), without a need to use a module depending on a backend not really needed in that config.

You can come with successive patches, but a new pull request can be cleaner.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/215#issuecomment-114443091