[sr-dev] [kamailio] P-Charging-Vector handling as RFC3455 (#215)

Emmanuel BUU notifications at github.com
Tue Jun 23 12:43:19 CEST 2015

Regarding the variable naming, I will change it

It is currently not writting directly anything in the database however, the idea is that that this the value of P-Charging-Vector should be used in radius accounting to fill the field

Acct-Multi-Session-Id

As defined in  RFC2866 (Radius accouning). We currently use "radius_extra" to bind this variable but I can resubmit a new version of this patch to automatically bind this $pcv(value) to the correct radius AVP.

One more question: to resubmit this what is the best way ? to create a new pull request I guess ?

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/215#issuecomment-114441339