[sr-dev] [kamailio] enum: fix buffer overflow and increase maximum number length (#186)

Stefan Andersson notifications at github.com
Wed Jun 3 11:16:49 CEST 2015

* Fix for buffer overflow in enum_pv_query_3 for char string[17] where the boundary checks for it in is_e164 uses MAX_NUM_LEN.

* Increased the size of MAX_NUM_LEN to 33 to support the maximum number length of 32, which is what we support here on our ISUP links.

Bug: The buffer overflow bug can be triggered by calling enum_pv_query with a number that is to long eg. +1234567890123456789
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/186

-- Commit Summary --

  * * Fix for buffer overflow in enum_pv_query_3 for char string[17] where the boundary checks for it in is_e164 uses MAX_NUM_LEN.

-- File Changes --

    M modules/enum/enum.c (4)
    M modules/enum/enum.h (2)

-- Patch Links --