[sr-dev] [kamailio] UAC module - registration stuck in ONGOING state (does not retry) (#255)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Mon Jul 27 14:55:55 CEST 2015

Indeed the logs don't show that the callback is executed. I checked quickly and the callback is set for execution.

For now I will push a patch based on your changes to reset the flags if the retry interval is reached.

In long term, I may add a second callback for the event when transaction is destroyed to catch the situation when transaction completed is skipped.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/255#issuecomment-125196266