[sr-dev] [kamailio] Acc_Radius Ack packet and acc run egines bug- Kamailo 4.2.5 (#266)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Mon Jul 27 13:50:56 CEST 2015

I pushed the change to acc_logic.c, but I don't understand the reason for the one in acc.c, respectively the change:

```
-                       if((type==0) && (msg->flags&(e->acc_flag))) {
+                       if((type==0) && ((e->acc_flag))) {
```

That is checking if the message has the flag set for accounting, you changed just to test if accounting engine has a flag to be used for accounting. Can you detail more of what you think it is solving?

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/266#issuecomment-125177336