[sr-dev] [kamailio] rr: add enable_double_rr_always option (#257)

Andrey Utkin notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 24 16:05:50 CEST 2015

It turned out that simple record_route() with enable_double_rr=1 (which is default) solves likely all the issues. We have met our problems because we used record_route_preset() initially, then moved to record_route_advertised_address(), but record_route_advertised_address() (with enable_double_rr=1) doesn't append transport attribute when the call is from TLS to WS (record_route() does). So for now, we need either to use this patch, or to investigate why this happens, or to investigate why record_route doesn't pick advertise_address (it really doesn't for tcp and tls connections; for websocket-based it does). Or to use record_route() and just live with Record-Route headers containing internal IP of Kamailio server (it seems to work anyway).

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/257#issuecomment-124533780