[sr-dev] [kamailio] http_query causes memory corruption with AVPs (#212)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Fri Jul 17 16:39:47 CEST 2015

Right, but as I said, the Content-Leght header expects the body to have the size 15, so the application building the response does something wrong.

Kamailio should not crash anyway and catch invalid responses, but I want to identify properly the issue in order to address it. I started some discussion on sr-dev mailing list based on some things I discovered while looking at the code for investigating this issue:

  * http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-dev/2015-July/029927.html

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/212#issuecomment-122296603