[sr-dev] [kamailio] Permissions module does not check if hash table exists (#248)

Olle E. Johansson notifications at github.com
Thu Jul 16 13:14:21 CEST 2015

We have a 4.3 Kamailio with Permissions, trying to use address* functions.The table is in a text file with db_text with some error in it, so Kamailio fails to load a hash table. The server starts, but if we run a RPC command or call a function in the routing script, we get a core dump.

The permissions module checks should always check if the address table exist before accessing it.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/248