[sr-dev] [kamailio] Crash in startup when using DMQ_USRLOC (#236)

00Asgaroth00 notifications at github.com
Tue Jul 7 16:27:38 CEST 2015

I dont appear to be having the crash on startup anymore, looks like those 3 patches of sorted that issue out, thank you for your time spent on this.

On a side note, one thing I have noticed is that when registrations are replicated accross using DMQ_URSLOC, I am getting garbled AOR's when issuing a "kamctl ul show" on the replicated nodes, for example:

```
# kamctl ul show
Domain:: location table=1024 records=1 max_slot=1
        AOR:: Àn"
```
Is this related, or shall I open a seperate issue for this?

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/236#issuecomment-119221065