[sr-dev] [kamailio] Crash in startup when using DMQ_USRLOC (#236)

00Asgaroth00 notifications at github.com
Tue Jul 7 15:16:53 CEST 2015

With the following 2 patches applied: I get a compilation error in the nathelper module:

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/039231a3b61c00fe36e868417144daa9f04936ba.patch
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/733fd5daf74963b152a2964f9eea1a6fff91858a.patch

 I get a compilation error in the nathelper module:

```
CC (gcc) [M nathelper.so]               nathelper.o
nathelper.c: In function 'nh_timer':
nathelper.c:2084: error: too few arguments to function 'ul.get_all_ucontacts'
nathelper.c:2100: error: too few arguments to function 'ul.get_all_ucontacts'
make[1]: *** [nathelper.o] Error 1
make: *** [modules] Error 1
```

---