[sr-dev] [kamailio] IMS server with a core network (#227)

arbalete notifications at github.com
Thu Jul 2 17:43:04 CEST 2015

so I tried first to follow the tutorial video but when I tried to install the ngcp-mediaproxy-ng and openimscore-fhoss packages.
I also tried the second tutorial but i Have some difficulties whit this part:
 For I-CSCF you will also need a database structure:

mysql -uroot -p < icscf.sql

When I execute this command line, it is say that icscf.sql is not found, what does this command do exactly ?

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/227#issuecomment-118073500