[sr-dev] [kamailio] IMS server with a core network (#227)

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Thu Jul 2 11:24:51 CEST 2015

Hi,

you should actually send such messages sr-users and not to the tracker, as
this is not a bug.

Please check the following links:
- http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/ims/installation-howto
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbNP-PN6BOY

Thanks,
Carsten

> Hello,
>
> I have installed Kamailio 4.2 and I would like to use it as IMS server but
> I don't have any ideas how to do this. I have a LTE core network which
> includes HSS ans PCRF. I saw on this page (
> http://www.kamailio.org/w/2013/05/ims-kamailio/ ) that is apparently
> easy, just need to take the P-CSCF, S-CSCF and I-CSCF Kamailio and Diameter
> config files in the examples folder and run kamailio but I don't know how
> to use them and I didn't find any tutorials about it.
>
> Could you help me please ?
>
> Marc

> <https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/227>.

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-0
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/