[sr-dev] configuring mohqueue

Robert Boisvert rdboisvert at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:08:01 CEST 2015

Alex,

Sorry for the slow response, I have been out of town for a while.

The answer is to add audio files in the directory pointed to by the mohdir
parameter and to adjust the MOHQUEUES table to provide the base name of
each.  The Audio Files
<http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/mohqueue.html#audiofiles>
section
of the documentation explains how these files are setup.

Hope this helps, reach out again if you have more questions.
Bob

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Alexandru Raileanu <sanduraileanu at gmail.com