[sr-dev] [kamailio] Is cross module function call a good practice? (#50)

mading087 notifications at github.com
Wed Jan 28 23:27:52 CET 2015

Thanks for the help. Didn't use auth_db, just made query from new module,
the db access worked. The auth_jwt module is almost done. Did some test
with pjsip. Will have to go through some internal process before I can
share it. What is the process to ask Kamailio community to review a new
module?

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <
notifications at github.com> wrote:

> It doesn't look like a need to re-use code from auth_db in any way, you
> can make the query from the new module (it will be simpler than what
> auth_db does) or rely on the config file (e.g., is_subscriber() or use of
> sqlops). I am saying because the allowed user identity can be also in uri
> table (see uri_db module).

> <https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/50#issuecomment-71912539>.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/50#issuecomment-71930260