[sr-dev] [kamailio] presence_dialoginfo : optionally send dummy dialog (#55)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Wed Jan 28 21:27:45 CET 2015

First send a dedicated email on sr-dev with details about the issue and the fix, proposing to backport. It is good to get the eyes of other people on the changes and the opinions on the fix. I would like to avoid breaking in any way the expectations from a stable branch. If the opinions on sr-dev are for backporting, then I am fine as well.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/55#issuecomment-71909398