[sr-dev] [kamailio] TCP packets are Malformed (#51)

Varghese Paul notifications at github.com
Mon Jan 26 05:39:35 CET 2015

Hi oej,

Thanks for looking into. As per our observation we are not seeing any PACKET in our media server from kamailio server and we thought that packets might be malformed.

But after checking the PCAP in kamailio we are not seeing the packet is malformed but packets are not reaching in the server side.

Kamailo Log:

Example one:

Kamailio Log:
 INFO: <script>: CALL 1183440664-5061-3 at BJC.BGI.B.HD new branch at sip:3519709109 at ms3-ch-rk.plivo.com:5060 (DIspatching the call to server)
 INFO: <script>: <<< 1183440664-5061-3 at BJC.BGI.B.HD Current Gateway failed, trying next gateway (didn't get any response for 10 seconds)

PCAP: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/263974527/SIP-1183440664-5061-3%40BJC.BGI.B.HD-0.pcap

We are not sure what is the problem here ? Thanks again for looking into this.

Once we restarted kamilo we can see the successful TCP calls b/w kamilio server and our media server.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/51#issuecomment-71414116