[sr-dev] [kamailio] modules/cdp: added src_addr parameter in peer definition (#45)

Federico Cabiddu notifications at github.com
Sun Jan 18 08:27:41 CET 2015

This patch add the possibility to specify the src ip addr we want to use when connecting to a peer.
Useful when we have several ip addresses in the same machine and we want diameter traffic goimg out from a specific one.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/45

-- Commit Summary --

  * modules/cdp: added src_addr parameter in peer definition

-- File Changes --

    M modules/cdp/config.h (1)
    M modules/cdp/configexample/ConfigExample.xml (2)
    M modules/cdp/configparser.c (9)
    M modules/cdp/peer.c (5)
    M modules/cdp/peer.h (23)
    M modules/cdp/peermanager.c (6)