[sr-dev] git:master:2e567ce1: dispatcher: Adding new feature for counting successful requests before placing destination from inactive to active state (code)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 17:58:36 CET 2015

Thanks for catching it. I pushed a patch to fix it.

On analysis, I discovered that both probing_threshold and
inactive_threshold are defined as cfg framework variables, but actually
the code is using the local vars, thus changing via kamcmd cfg.seti
dispatcher probing_threshold ... doesn't have effect. I will follow up
with a fix on that in the near future.