[sr-dev] [kamailio] event on table location Duplicate entry for key 'ruid_idx' (#30)

Savolainen Dmitri notifications at github.com
Tue Jan 13 15:52:30 CET 2015

from my post http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=448
<q>
"Comment by Savolainen Dmitri (snen) - Friday, 04 July 2014, 12:55 GMT
Yes, it is about adding the same record twice, but it doesn't matter via kamctl or via sip-endpoint. Just kamctl with permanent registration is more clearly, because there is no expire. Same update with expire will try to INSERT until expired (or adding not same record)"
</q>
You've fixed only MI part, but  dynamic registration from  endpoints in the usrloc record may be marked as CS_DIRTY with modparam("usrloc", "db_check_update", 1) and will be never CS_SYNC up to kamailio reboot or registration changed. So  we can see multiple "Duplicate entry" message every <a href="http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/usrloc.html#usrloc.p.timer_interval">timer_interval</a>  period.    You can see my fixing suggestions in the initial post of http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=448

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/30#issuecomment-69755233