[sr-dev] CURL vulnerability

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 11:49:32 CET 2015

If anyone comes with a patch, can be committed.

In regard of being actually exposed, the functions from utils module
take the url from config parameter, I guess here people use more or less
urls to their services, not an url from outside/untrusted sources. If
yes, as immediate action, they should make checks in config and use
subst()-like functions or transformations.

The only module that could expose some risks and needs to be reviewed
might be xcap_client - if I am not wrong, there could be cases when some
urls might be taken from xcap documents.