[sr-dev] usrloc dmq module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 10:59:23 CET 2015

Hello,

I wanted first to discuss and see if you are interested in maintaining
the module for a while (at least one year -- this is more like a
gentlemen agreement) on the official repository.

If yes, you will receive an invitation very soon. Next are several remarks:

- your commits will trigger email notifications sent to sr-dev mailing
list. The email you use for those git commits must be subscribed to
sr-dev (it is now, just to be clear you need to do it in case you change
to another email)
- more details on how the commits should be done
   * http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/git-commit-guidelines
- special care to the formatting of commit:
   * first line with short description of the commit, then if needed, an
empty line and the extra details in the following lines
- fixes - if there is a bug that applies to master branch as well, the
commit must be done first there and then use 'git cherry-pick -x
COMMITID' to backport it in stable branches.