[sr-dev] [kamailio] FreeBSD port of 4.2.2 kamailio, small issues (#24)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Sun Jan 11 16:50:02 CET 2015

I tried to figure out if we need to adjust the condition for included files or let it as it is:

```
#if defined (__OS_darwin) || defined (__OS_freebsd)
```

A 'man sysconf' on darwin shows that it needs:

```
#include <unistd.h>
```

No *BSD around, but I guess it will be the same, therefore I think the guard for the includes needs to be updated as well. Would you have a possibility to test that it compiles?

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/24#issuecomment-69498862