[sr-dev] Fwd: listening to specific interface with ip

Jijo realjijo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:41:45 CET 2015

Hi Olle,

Thanks for the response.

some of the reasons are

1. Its a multihomed interface , so i want to listen only for specific
transport and IP. The existing logic with listen = etho:5060 which listen
on all IP's and transport for that interface.

2. I have two vlans which are on the same subnet, so i would like to use
specific interface for each IP. Otherwise while routing the packet out it
will use wrong src interface.

Sorry about two mails, i thought it is a development question.

Thanks
Jijo