[sr-dev] usrloc dmq module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 12:25:26 CET 2015

Hello,

your pull request to merge the usrloc_dmq module was accepted few days ago.

I wrote in the merge comment some remarks about few thinks to be cared of:

- add the license text at the top of .c/.h files (license must be gplv2
or bsd, at your choice)
- variables to be declared at the beginning of functions or blocks, to
be sure it still compiles with old strict C compilers

Giving a second thought and considering the current common naming
patterns, I propose to rename the module from usrloc_dmq to dmq_usrloc
(we have similar for pua_usrloc or pua_reginfo) -- the idea is that the
main purpose of the module is extending dmq with a new data flow type,
rather than usrloc specific extensions. Is that ok for you? If you don't
have time for it in short term, I can do it.