[sr-dev] [kamailio] dispatcher: fixing some misspelled words and adding support for custom number of successful probing requests (#13)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Sat Jan 3 20:59:44 CET 2015

I made some comments inline to get the patches merged clean. There is a mismatch in the code and documentation about the default value of the new parameter. Then, trying to keep the lines within 80chars size is rather important. Few other bits and pieces I commented about.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/13#issuecomment-68607421