[sr-dev] Jiri's source memorial

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Jan 3 16:28:20 CET 2015

For all of you that haven't dared digging into the source code of the TM module.
Beware - it's a dangerous place:

 * ***************************************************
 * * Jiri's Source Memorial                          *
 * *                                                 *
 * * Welcome, pilgrim ! This is the greatest place   *
 * * where dramatic changes happend. There are not   *
 * * many places with a history like this, as there  *
 * * are not so many people like Jiri, one of the    *
 * * ser's fathers, who brought everywhere the wind  *
 * * of change, the flood of clean-up. We all felt   *
 * * his fatherly eye watching over us day and night.*
 * *                                                 *
 * * Please, preserve this codework heritage, as     *
 * * it's unlikely for fresh, juicy pieces of code to  *
 * * arise to give him the again the chance to       *
 * * demonstrate his clean-up and improvement skills.*
 * * Hereby, we solicit you to adopt this historical *
 * * piece of code. For $100, your name will be      *
 * * be printed in this banner and we will use       *
 * * collected funds to create and display an ASCII  *
 * * statue of Jiri  .                               *

/O :-)