[sr-dev] Code clean up - history and svn $id$

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sat Jan 3 11:28:13 CET 2015

Hi!

While going through the core files, I noted that some of the history messages - typically the first line or two - has important information about the content of the file, which is not always copied into the Doxygen.

Each file should have a doxygen declaration, like:

/*!
 * \file
 * \brief Kamailio core :: <description of this file>
 * \ingroup core
 * Module: \ref core
 */

Please make sure that you preserve the file information. You can add a few lines of description that you find elsewhere
to the block, like:

/*!
 * \file
 * \brief Kamailio core :: Gnurging the smorifians
 * The smorifians are dangerous parts of a SIP message and needs to be gnurged. This
 * code file handles 94.25% of these cases. If you find out how to complete the process,
 * please add new functions.
 * \ingroup core
 * Module: \ref core
 */

You may also add

 * \author Gonzilla the IIIrd, emperor of GowarkiStania <gonzilla at gowarkistania.skrep>

To this section if you find an author or multiple ones.

Doxygen for Kamailio is generated here:
http://sip-router.org/doxygen/sip-router/branch/master/

I did also change any text saying "ser" or "sip-router" to "Kamailio" while I was in the file changing
text in comments.

Doxygen is cool and very helpful for new developers that wants to find their way
around Kamailio source code.

/Olle