[sr-dev] git:master:6def28cf: sanity Remove SVN ID, change "ser" to "Kamailio"

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 21:48:12 CET 2015

Hello,

for the future, it is recommended to add : after the changed component
name in the first line of the message for the commit, in this case the
module name -- first line to be like 'sanitiy: ...'.

  - http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/git-commit-guidelines#commit_message

I am somehow stressing on this one not only for having a coherent format
when generating the ChangeLog, but given that there are plans and
ongoing work to add automated testing, that will make easier to parse
and eventually decide what tests should be run after a commit.