[sr-dev] [kamailio] registrar - additional features (#91)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Mon Feb 23 22:47:39 CET 2015

But reg_fetch_contacts() is already returning the contacts in an variable structure - $ulc. I don't see a reason to add to $ulc as well as to an xavp.

Could be better to have a new function reg_fetch_contact_to_xavp() that will get the attributes in xavp instead of $ulc.

I may miss some point, in that case, provide some details when you find useful for reg_fetch_contacts() to return some data twice.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/91#issuecomment-75643253